Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Attempt At Blogging

Hello. I am a wannabe good housewife. My husband of seven years works while I stay home with our 2 1/2 year old daughter and our two spoiled Weimaraners. Since I quit working nearly two years ago, I've tried many things to save money and be healthier. I've also tried a lot of things just because I can make the time to do so. However, I still do not run a perfect household. My house is still messy most of the time, I'm not always caught up on my laundry, and let's just say my yard is in desperate need of some TLC.  I'm always looking for ways to improve on that.

I'll admit, I'm a facebook addict. Therefore, I spend a lot of time on facebook discussing my latest project with my friends. My current interest happens to be essential oils, but I also love to cook and I'm always trying new recipes and posting them on facebook to share with all my friends. One day it occurred to me that maybe I should post all that stuff on a blog. That way I don't repeat the same conversation with five different friends. I've had a blog before, which I used to post pictures of my cute kid, but over time I figured out that it was easier to do that on facebook, so my blog posts were few and far between. I'm hoping that now I have a blog with a focus, I'll be better at posting to it!

I have to tell you that I'm not a real visionary, so most of what I'll be posting will be recipes and ideas that I found on the internet (probably on Pinterest) and have tried out for myself. I will always be sure to give credit to whatever website I got it from! I'm just hoping that if these things interest me, maybe they will interest you, and maybe you'll be braver to try something out if you know that a regular person like me can do it. In reality I'm pretty lazy, so if I've done it, trust me; it's easier than you might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment