Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easy Meatballs

I'd never considered making meatballs until I saw this recipe, but when I saw how easy it looked I had to try! Now I realize that most meatballs probably aren't any more complicated than this, but I still use this one because there's not much measuring involved and it uses 2 lbs. of ground beef, which helps me use up the meat in my freezer. I also love that it uses stuffing mix, since I always have some on hand in my pantry. Oh, and I love that it makes a big batch so I can freeze half to use later! They're just basic meatballs, so you can use them in anything you want. We like them in brown gravy (similar to Swedish meatballs) and in Meatball Sub Casserole.


Easy Meatballs

from kraftrecipes.com


2 lbs. ground beef
1 (6 oz.) package chicken stuffing mix
2 eggs
1 1/4 c. water

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until well combined. Form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on baking sheets (I usually get 28 meatballs). Bake for 16-18 minutes or until done. Serve or freeze as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment